Tuesday 15 February 2011

Buying Timex Men's T5F841 Ironman 30-Lap Shock Resistant Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
Basically, whatever you need a watch for, this does it and does it easily. I've noted that the fifth button really makes it easier to use all the functions on a watch, and the functions on this watch seem intuitively arranged. I'm going to read the manual someday but I haven't yet.

The overall color scheme is actually very sharp looking, better in person than the picture. But, yes, its a big boy - more like a fat boy. It took me a couple of days to get used to it. But hey I'm a big boy too so it looks fine on me. In addition to the shock absorption, the bigger size also buys you total waterproofing even when the buttons are pushed under water.

I will say though that while the black face and white numerals look cool, they are a bit harder to read. Readability is fine in fairly bright light and when you need the backlight, but in other light you may need to take a closer look.
Get more detail about Timex Men's T5F841 Ironman 30-Lap Shock Resistant Watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links