Thursday 2 June 2011

Shop For Timex T5K254 Men's IRONMAN 150-Lap TAP Screen Sleek Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
Being a triathlete with "over 40" eyesight, I struggle seeing digital watch dials when I take off my Rx glasses to get in the water. Further, on hot sweaty days, I "think" I push the lap button, but later find out I really didn't push it hard enough. This watch is the solution to those two problems. The dial is big enough to be legible to me w/o glasses just coming out of the water. Of course your vision and thus your legibility will vary. The Tap feature is very nice and works well.

My only complaint, and this is not specific to this watch, is that accessing the memory recall in the Timex 5 button LCD watch interface is tedious and non-intuitive. I have to keep referring to the instructions to figure out how to cycle backwards through my lap history to get my times. Again, this is a general fault in Timex's multi-function design IMHO and not specific to this watch.
Get more detail about Timex T5K254 Men's IRONMAN 150-Lap TAP Screen Sleek Watch.


!!1 Herald Angel Shower Curtain Top Quality !!1 Tanning Lotion John Abate Review



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links