Sunday 23 January 2011

Discount Timex Ironman T5F001 Unisex 100-Lap Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
I had pretty high expectations for the Timex to replace my existing HRM since I'd had one of the first Timex HRM's a while ago and was very pleased with it. However, after reading up in the training manual and strapping it on for my first workout, I noticed strange behavior; it read my resting heart rate spot on, but after starting my workout, it kept reading significantly low rates for the first half hour of the workout. It was like it kept "creeping up" on my heart rate. 15 minutes into the exercise, I should have been low 120's and it was still in the 80's and climbing. Towards the end of the workout it finally peaked over 160, and stayed there, when it should have been 130's to 140's. Strange! I thought maybe it was calibrating itself, but it did the same thing the next time out. Definitely a problem with it. I turned it back in, and decided to get a Suunto T4C HRM...much nicer IMHO.
Get more detail about Timex Ironman T5F001 Unisex 100-Lap Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch.


!!1 Brand New 12x12 Paper Printer !!1 Hint Star Tribune



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links