Monday 18 April 2011

Cheap Timex Men's T5J641 Ironman Solar Power SHOCK Resin Strap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
I recieved my watch actually a week before i expected to get it. It came in its original packageing and was in store quality shape. The look of the watch is standard ironman, to me its actually the best looking iron man watch i have seen. I own a number of other ironmans and this one is my favorite. Its been very durable so far, however i havent been on a long camping trip or kayaking trip since i purchased it. My only concerns was the words on the buttons do get scuffed off pretty easily, the screen though shown white in the pictures is the standard lcd screen of most watches, and lastly the indiglo light is not the strongest. Its a great looking, easily useable, and durible watch.
Get more detail about Timex Men's T5J641 Ironman Solar Power SHOCK Resin Strap Watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links