Thursday 28 April 2011

Shop For Timex Men's T5K155 IRONMAN 50-Lap Resin Strap Sports Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a good watch for an intermediate (my level) swimmer, cyclist or runner; not too complicated to use, big and clear numbers, soft resin made straps, big start/pause button and they are not hard to press, very nice and stylish design, the alarm is good, but it will not wake you up if you are really tired. The only complain I have is that it seems to be made for men with really thick wrists, or maybe mine are just under average. You see, I have to wear the watch with the pin in the second to last hole in the strap and even then it doesn't really fit. It is better when the weather is hot, otherwise it just moves towards my hand all the time.
Be careful with something, the warranty is void if you don't get it stamped by the seller. I brought up this issue to Amazon.com and they contacted the company to make sure the warranty was valid only with my receipt.
I hope this helps.
Get more detail about Timex Men's T5K155 IRONMAN 50-Lap Resin Strap Sports Watch.


!!1 Comparison Transcend Memory Cards !!1 Pain Relief Pain Away Immediately !!1 Eden Stuffed Animals On Sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links