Thursday 19 May 2011

Best places to buy Timex Ironman T5F001 Unisex 100-Lap Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
What a disappointment. I had the previous model of this Timex and it worked great, until I broke it on accident. I thought this would be better because it's a newer model. I disregarded the previous reviews and thought they must have gotten the bad batches. I tried it once I got it, and I couldn't get a heart beat for the whole entire time I worked out. 45-minutes of cardio is long enough to get some kind of reading. I lost my trust on Timex that day. Good thing I tested it right away, I was able to return it to Amazon, with no problems.
Get more detail about Timex Ironman T5F001 Unisex 100-Lap Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch.


!!1 Buyers Roxy Juniors Clothing !!1 Price Portfolio Binder



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links