Sunday 15 May 2011

Shop For Timex Unisex T5K018 Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a nice watch. Has all the features that I need. HOWEVER..... the color on the face definitely fades over time so you have a monochromatic grey rather than the light blue. ALSO the watch band falls apart long before the watch does. At present I have the watch band held together with electrical tape and staples. I am sure timex figures that most folks will just buy a new watch- but I am cheap and stubborn. I must admit that I have not contacted timex to inquire about a new watch band but off hand it does not appear to be easily replaced. If the watch band lasted as long as the watch I would be thrilled.
Get more detail about Timex Unisex T5K018 Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch.


!!1 The Atlanta Journal Constitution Tutorial !!1 Best Band And Orchestra Instruments Color Violins



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links