Friday 11 March 2011

Buying Timex Unisex T5K018 Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this watch to help me train for my first half-marathon. Has all the standard features we're used to with digital watches, time, date, chrono w/split times, etc. You can also program occasions like birthdays, meetings, and anniversaries so you don't forget to stop and buy flowers during your run. The feature I use the most on this watch is the countdown timer. BEWARE!! I'm about 5'10" and 160lbs and have small wrists which prompted me to go for the unisex model; however, the watch case is more a ladies or teen size. I only wear it for running so it doesn't bother me too much, but my buddies would have a good time of it if I wore this out to the bar.
Get more detail about Timex Unisex T5K018 Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch.


!9# Other Guitars Best Quality !!1 Racks Stands And Hooks Plant Stands In Us



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links