Sunday 27 March 2011

Order Timex Ironman 10 lap Full Size



Over All Rating Reviews :
Bought this watch a little less than a year ago for the purposes of doing my summer training with it. The first thing you notice right out of the box is how CLEAR and LARGE the display is. No joke it is probably the easiest to read watch that I've ever owned. I'm a huge Casio fan and I'd say this thing blows Casio out of the water in terms of readability. Another thing I really liked about this watch was the split function. Only ONE Casio G shock has this function (DW-7700) and it is simply too bulky to run with and the numbers are a hassle to read. With this watch I can see my split times for each lap and my total time slightly above that which is great for tempo runs and the like. This brings me to my next point which is the weight of the watch itself. It is so light and slim you might even forget you're wearing it! If you're not into bulky watches this is really one for you. The menu layout is also great, functionality (as always with Timex) is SUPERB considering I didn't even have to open the instruction booklet because the watch basically has directions on how to do everything right on the screen you're trying to use. I've also found that the light (indiglo) on this watch is very useful as well but if you're running in the dark it can be hard to see because only the numbers light up and not the background, it takes a little getting used to but not really a big deal. The only 'bad' thing I can come up with is that SOMETIMES if you're getting roughed up a bit or jumping off a cliff into water :) the little band that holds the watch strap together might come off. This happens rarely and can be a slight annoyance but is made an even rarer occurrence due to the fact that there is a lip on the strap that stops the little band from sliding off which is a nice touch. Another nice little feature that I like to see is that the buckle on the strap is metal instead of a cheap plastic. Also let me just say in the whole entire time that I've had this watch there have been several occasions where it's gotten pretty banged up and you can't call it a G Shock but you can't say it's not one tough summabitch!

All in all great watch and DEAD SEXY to boot! You're really getting a huge bang for your buck. Goes with just about anything and honestly I've been wearing it all the time since I got it over half a year ago. Put over 350 miles running on it the summer I got it and made some good memories :D Love mine and I'm sure it won't disappoint you :)
Get more detail about Timex Ironman 10 lap Full Size.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links