Saturday 26 March 2011

Purchase Timex T5K253 Men's IRONMAN 150-Lap TAP Screen Sleek Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought the Ironman Sleek 150 with TapScreen technology mainly for the large watch face so that I can better see my times during workouts and races. I thought the tap technology would be cool too. However, I have now had the watch a little over a week and completed three swim works out with it on. During the workouts the watch, all on its own, recored several lap splits without me touching anything. I don't know if it is a flaw in the tap technology design or what, but if this happens during a triathlon it defeats the purpose of accuratly keeping track of your split times. I am also worried that the watch will at some point leak during a swim, due to this problem, and ruin the watch. I am very disappointed in this watch. I have always raced and trained with a Timex Ironman watch, and this is the only one I have had problems with. The fact that it cost $90 doesn't make me feel any better. The best thing about the watch is the large face and the sleek design, as well as the many functions, but the tap technology isn't working correctly for me. This is a brand new product and I should have waited and read reviews before I purchased it.
Get more detail about Timex T5K253 Men's IRONMAN 150-Lap TAP Screen Sleek Watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links