Sunday 6 March 2011

Where To Buy Timex Men's T5K3419J Ironman Shock 30-Lap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
What a shame. This watch looks great and it had all the functions I needed, however, in just a few months it began losing functions and ultimately became unusable. First the dual time function just, well..., wouldn't! Then it started to lose time so much that after some 4 months it had lost some 2 whole minutes to my iPhone. It's a pity as I had high hopes after searching all over for a good, function friendly and inexpensive watch as I keep losing them. Perhaps I just had a dud but rather than risk another Timex, (or at least THIS timex) I eventually bought an Armitron watch which was half the cost of this Timex and works and looks so much better!
Get more detail about Timex Men's T5K3419J Ironman Shock 30-Lap Watch.


!9# Save Spinel Pendant



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links