Thursday 24 March 2011

Shop For Timex Women's T5K188 Digital Ironman Pulse Calculator Resin Strap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
I love this watch. It looks and feels good on my arm. The band is flexible, comfortable and doesn't stick. The display is easy to read and the features are very intuitive. The watch only has 10 preset timers though, not 12 as listed in the description.

I only gave it two stars because I'm on my third one. The first two I bought from Amazon were defective. The indiglo nightlight stopped working within 48 hours on both watches. I returned both to Amazon. The third one I bought at Target. Same watch, just paid a couple of dollars more, because I didn't want to take the chance of getting another defective one from Amazon.
Get more detail about Timex Women's T5K188 Digital Ironman Pulse Calculator Resin Strap Watch.


!!1 Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Order Now !!1 Pny Graphics Cards Discount



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links