Monday 14 March 2011

Where To Buy Timex Ironman Midsize Ladies Watch T5K034



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using the timex ironman women's models for several years now (even though I'm a guy- I appreciate the smaller size and being a lightweight runner, I have small wrists anyway). However, I have had the same problem with 4 of them now: the buttons come off, and the resin band separates from the watch case. Very frustrating, when the watch itself still works, which is what's covered under warranty.
So, the good news is, this model appears to solve this problem! The titanium band attachment seems Very Strong. And the buttons on this model are different, and also appear much stronger.
The downsides, are that the side buttons are very hard to push (at least right now, I've just had the watch for a week).
It has the same set up as the regular ironman 50 laps that I'm used to, except this one has a 75 lap memory. My girlfriend likes it on me as she says it looks more sophisticated than the regular sports watches.
I believe this to be a quality watch, at a good price.
Also: I had no problem with the band once I figured it out: You just have to squeeze in the right place.


Get more detail about Timex Ironman Midsize Ladies Watch T5K034.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links