Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cheapest Timex Unisex T5K057 Orange Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch



Over All Rating Reviews :
(((Update: Everything below is true, but the watch stopped controling my ipod after a month. This may not happen to you, but felt I needed to update my review. The watch still works fine.)))
I paid $40 for this cool looking watch, and it does all it supposed to, and it looks great. The ipod function is fantastic and works better than I had hoped. Changing songs and volume while at the gym was always a pain; it's so easy from the watch!
I was also happy that there's nothing to do to set it up. Just plug the wireless gizmo into your ipod and it's set, nothing else to do.
I like the light too. It lights the numbers instead of the background.
The band has a cool locking thing too. I can't explain it (or don't feel like it), but I like it.
Get more detail about Timex Unisex T5K057 Orange Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch.


!!1 Brand New Ata Microphone Case



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links